• Plan and manage the development of new products, enhancements and projects within the stipulated budget and timeline, with no material breach on compliance.
• Support the Company’s Strategic Initiative to deliver the targeted Protection and Savings products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Plan and manage the development process for new products, enhancements and projects, including the aspect of innovation, which covers the scope of ideation, close tracking of system development, testing of Sales Quotation System and certificate.
• Prepare and Review the contents of Product / Project Specification, Product Illustration, Product Disclosure Sheet, Certificate, brochure and other marketing collateral, tele-scripts, training slides and Shariah Papers according to the guidelines, with no material compliance breaches.
• Spearhead the product focus group and brainstorming session, competitive study and market analysis, product comparison and surveys.
• Manage and coordinate the product approval process and platforms (such as PSC, PEC, PIWT, Shariah Committee), and prepare & review the sign-off documents (such as PORAC, launch memo and Gate Papers).
• Manage pre-launch and post-launch activities – conduct internal staff training, roadshows to distribution channel and trainers, sales tracking, customers’ campaign.
• Support the HOD in setting the product strategy and identify product gaps, and other delivery of projects and initiatives required by the Company and / or regulators; resolving issues and handling of enquiries.
• Excellent communication with internal stakeholders such as business users, IT, Actuarial, Legal and Compliance.
• Presentation to Shariah Committee for product approval.
• Negotiation with vendor for the costing on Sales Quotation System.
• Work closely with the internal sales/ distribution channels.
• Degree holder preferably with background in Actuarial Science or Marketing.
• At least 7 to 8 years of working experience in insurance industry especially in the areas of product development or actuarial pricing.
• Experience in Takaful will be an advantage.