||• Degree or PostGraduate Diploma in analytical field of study (Actuarial, Mathematics, Statistics)
• Have strong knowledge and understanding of life insurance product cash flows, actuarial principles, formulae and methodology.
• Progressing in actuarial exams
• Have a strong track record of project delivery in tight timescales
• Have strong actuarial modeling or valuation experience (3-4 years). Candidates with Prophet or MoSes experience is desirable but not necessary.
• Good verbal, written and communication skills