||• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Actuarial Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
• At least 5 - 8 years of working experience in Product Development / Pricing.
• Preferably candidate who has experience in Life Insurance industry with strong Actuarial background.
• Good academic background (bachelor’s degree, with actuarial science degree being an added advantage).
• Exceptional analytical, problem solving and collaborative.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
• Good interpersonal and relational skills, with strong networking abilities.
• Strong coaching abilities to develop staff.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Actuarial Science/Statistics or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.