||• Qualified or Nearly Qualified Actuary under Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) / Society of Actuaries (SOA) / Institute of Actuaries
(IOA) / Institute of Actuaries of Australia (IOAA) / Canadian Institute of Actuaries (CIA) or equivalent.
• Minimum five (5) years working experience in actuarial for General Insurance or related role.
• Well verse Knowledge in IFRS17, experience in SAS, ResQ and ReMetrica is an added advantage.
• Good understanding on actuarial principles.
• Good understanding on local regulatory requirements and General Insurance business or products.
• Project management experience with strong numerical and analytical skills.