This role plays a critical role in the implementation of IFRS 17 in Allianz Life. Candidate will be dedicated in assessing the financial and business impacts of IFRS 17 and supported by a team with representatives from functions such as Finance, Actuarial, Product, and IT.
• To evaluate and assess the impact of IFRS 17 on financial statements and products profitability.
• To drive the implementation of IFRS 17 through collaboration with functions such as Finance, Actuarial, Product, and IT in the implementation of IFRS 17 and IFRS 9, including:
- Interpretation of IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 accounting standards
- Operationalising the requirements of the standards, e.g.
Actuarial modelling, profit signatures and financial projections
Expense studies, expense allocations and setting of unit cost assumptions
Financial statement reporting, presentation and disclosure requirements
Set up of Expected Credit Loss model
Modelling of reinsurance
- Evaluating impact on Investment and Product strategy
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional qualification
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in Actuarial fields
• Full-Time position
• Candidates with preference in other valuation role will also be considered